Ocean Power Technologies to Report 2024 Second Quarter Results on December 13, 2023
News provided byOcean Power Technologies, Inc.
Nov 21, 2023, 4:15 PM ET
MONROE TOWNSHIP, N.J., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. ("OPT" or "the Company") (NYSE American: OPTT), a leader in innovative and cost-effective low-carbon marine power, data, and service solutions, today announced that it will report its fiscal 2024 second quarter for the period ended October 31, 2023 results after the market closes on Wednesday December 13, 2023.
CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST INFORMATION
A conference call to discuss OPT’s financial results will be Thursday December 14, 2023 9:00am EST. Philipp Stratmann, CEO, Bob Powers, CFO, and Joseph Dipietro, Controller, will host the call.
- The dial-in numbers for the conference call are 877-407-8291 or 201-689-8345.
- Live webcast: Webcast | Ocean Power Technologies FY2024 Q2 Earnings Conference Call (choruscall.com)
- Call Replay: Will be available by telephone approximately two hours after the call’s completion.
- You may access the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 from the U.S. or 201-612-7415 for international callers and using the Conference ID 13742581.
- Webcast Replay: The archived webcast will be on the OPT investor relations section of its website.
INDIVIDUAL MEETING INFORMATION
In an effort to increase relations with institutional investors, OPT management has dedicated time to hosting individual meetings with portfolio managers and analysts. If you are interested in scheduling a meeting with OPT management, please contact InvestorRelations@oceanpowertech.com or 609-730-0400 x401.
ABOUT OCEAN POWER TECHNOLOGIES
OPT provides intelligent maritime solutions and services that enable safer, cleaner, and more productive ocean operations for the defense and security, oil and gas, science and research, and offshore wind markets. Our PowerBuoy® platforms provide clean and reliable electric power and real-time data communications for remote maritime and subsea applications. We also provide WAM-V® autonomous surface vessels (ASVs) and marine robotics services. The Company’s headquarters is located in Monroe Township, New Jersey and has an additional office in Richmond, California. To learn more, visit www.OceanPowerTechnologies.com.
Source: Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.
CONTACT INFORMATION Investors: 609-730-0400 x401 or InvestorRelations@oceanpowertech.com Media: 609-730-0400 x402 or MediaRelations@oceanpowertech.com
NOTE: This content is not written by or endorsed by "WDKY", its advertisers, or Nexstar Media Inc.