LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – A Lexington man wanted for wanton endangerment of a police officer is the Crime Stoppers Wanted Person of the Week.
Lexington police and the Bourbon County Sheriff’s Office are looking for Joshua Riley. Riley is wanted in Lexington on wanton endangerment; fleeing and evading, and other traffic offenses.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Lexington police ask Crime Stoppers for help in April 2021 murder
- Community tying up the Lexington E911 call center
- Lexington police need help identifying package thief
- Man steals pricey bracelets from Fayette Mall jewelry store
- 2 accused of stealing horses from Lexington property
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
In Bourbon County, the 38-year-old has an active warrant for non-payment of fines related to DUI. If you know where to find Riley, Crime Stoppers will pay up to $1,500 for anonymous information on his whereabouts.
Call the tip line at 859-253-2020 or go online to p3tips.com.