LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – Lexington Police have named a suspect in the city’s 32nd homicide of 2021 and now he’s the Crime Stoppers Wanted Person of the Week.
Lexington Police and the U.S. Marshals are looking for Robert Okorley. The 40-year-old has a total of five active warrants for his arrest.
Detectives said Okorley is wanted for the Nov. 5, 2021 murder of Jesse Jimenez on West Main Street.
Other charges against him include attempted murder, second-degree assault, criminal mischief and possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
Police said Okorley should be considered armed and dangerous.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Lexington man’s truck stolen, tools taken
- Lexington police chief joining murder victim’s mother in memorial walk
- Lexington police searching for burglary suspect
- Still no leads in Lexington burned flag case
- UK police looking for suspect in catalytic converter theft
- Thief swipes wallet while Lexington woman shopped
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
If you know anything about his whereabouts, police ask that you call the Crime Stoppers tip line immediately at 859-253-2020 or go online to p3tips.com. Your information cannot be traced and you never have to leave your name or contact information.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 reward for your anonymous information.