LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – Lexington police are asking for help identifying a man and a woman caught stealing packages from porches in the Hartland neighborhood.
Both thefts happened the morning of Aug. 14 on Broadhead Place. In one theft, the victim’s doorbell camera captured a woman with distinctive tattoos stealing mail. In the other, a man got out of a white passenger car and loads up what he can carry from another victim’s porch.
Stealing mail matter, including packages on porches, is now a felony in Kentucky, no matter the value of the contents inside.
“The pictures of the individuals may not be the best,” said Lexington police Sgt. Raymond Miller. “However the totality of the picture, the tattoos, the white car, if you think you know someone that matches all of that, please submit a tip to Crime Stoppers.”
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Suspect named in Briarwood Circle shooting
- Lexington police ask Crime Stoppers for help in April 2021 murder
- Community tying up the Lexington E911 call center
- Lexington police need help identifying package thief
- Man steals pricey bracelets from Fayette Mall jewelry store
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $1,500 if your anonymous information leads to an arrest. Call the tip line at 859-253-2020 or go online to p3tips.com