LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – Looking to celebrate Pride in Kentucky? Three Louisville restaurants have made high marks for their drag brunches.
In 2021, Yelp launched a new business attribute to support LGBTQ+ businesses. Starting June 1, the “LGBTQ-owned” marker will be accompanied by rainbow map pins on searches for LGBTQ-owned and open-to-all businesses in celebration of Pride month.
“As part of our celebrations of Pride Month, we’ve compiled a list of amazing LGBTQ-owned businesses across the U.S., spanning categories like food, beauty, home, wellness and entertainment…Whether you’re looking for vintage treasures to update your wardrobe or home, a serene spa for your next vacation, or your new favorite eatery to indulge in, you can find great LGBTQ-owned businesses on Yelp to support this month and year-round,” Yelp’s Trend Expert, Tara Lewis, on the company’s Pride One’s to Watch.
Kentucky’s top drag brunches according to Yelp:
CC’s Kitchen is an American-style restaurant in Old Louisville on 800 S Fourth St. with drag brunch tickets costing $10.
The Hub Louisville is an American-style restaurant on 2235 Frankfort Avenue. The hub offers both Saturday and Sunday brunches.
Top 25 drag bunches in US:
- The Country Club – New Orleans, LA
- Palace Bar – Miami Beach, FL
- Haswell Green’s – New York, NY
- R House Wynwood – Miami, FL
- Nellie’s Sports Bar – Washington, DC
- The Garden – Las Vegas, NV
- Perry’s Restaurant – Washington, DC
- The River Kitchen and Bar – Chicago, IL
- CC’s Kitchen – Louisville, KY
- Anzie Blue – Nashville, TN
- Hamburger Mary’s – Ontario, Canada
- The Hub Louisville – Louisville, KY
- Lush – Minneapolis, MN
- Le Moo – Louisville, KY
- Lips – Florida – Oakland Park, FL
- Godfrey’s – Richmond, VA
- Boheme – Houston, TX
- Oscar’s Downtown Palm Springs – Palm Springs, CA
- Union Rooftop – Minneapolis, MN
- Baby’s – Indianapolis, IN
- The Abbey Food & Bar – West Hollywood, CA
- Irene’s – Austin, TX
- La Pulperia Hell’s Kitchen – New York, NY
- Croc’s – Virginia Beach, VA
- Suzy Wong’s House of Yum – Nashville, TN