KENTUCKY (FOX 56) — Two Kentuckians have made their way onto the list of artists recognized with multiple Grammy nominations.
Childers, a Lawrence County native, received nominations across five different categories, from best music video to best solo country performance for his song “In Your Love.” The ballad became a collaboration with Kentucky poet Laureate, Silas House.
Childers’ five nominations leave him trailing just behind the Recording Academy’s top contenders, such as Taylor Swift and boygenius with six nominations.
Stapleton received three Grammy nominations for his song “White Horse” and the duo performance of “We Don’t Fight Anymore.”
LATEST KENTUCKY NEWS
Tyler Childers Grammy Nominations
- Best Country Solo Performance, “In Your Love”
- Best Country Song, “In Your Love”
- Best Country Album, “Rustin’ In The Rain”
- Best Americana Performace, “Help Me Make It Through The Night”
- Best Music Video, “In Your Love”
Chris Stapleton Grammy Nominations
- Best Country Solo Performance, “White Horse”
- Best Country Duo/Group Performance, “We Don’t Fight Anymore” by Carly Pearce featuring Stapleton
- Best Country Song, “White Horse”
The 2024 Grammy’s will air on Feb. 4 at 8 p.m.