RICHMOND, Ky. (FOX 56) – Kentucky State Police said the search for 23-year-old murder suspect Shannon Gilday is over.
Authorities said Gilday was found walking along Barnes Mill Road just after 4:30 a.m. on Feb. 28 by a Madison County deputy and was taken into custody without incident.
Police have identified Gilday as the suspect in the home invasion murder of Jordan Morgan on Feb. 22.
Gilday is charged with murder, first-degree burglary, first-degree criminal mischief, first-degree assault, and two counts of attempted murder.
A bond of $2 million has been set for Gilday, according to Madison County Clerk’s Office.
- Jordan Morgan case: What we know so far
- Friends of Wesley Morgan react to shooting; remember Jordan Morgan
- Family and friends plan vigil for Jordan Morgan
- ‘I’m heartbroken’: Former politician opens up about Richmond home invasion, daughters death
- Mother of alleged Jordan Morgan shooter makes statement
The investigation is ongoing by KSP Post 7.