NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. (FOX 56) — The Nicholasville Police Department Drug Enforcement Unit conducted an interdiction operation traffic stop on Wednesday.
According to the department, the traffic stop resulted in 57 grams of methamphetamine, 8 grams of crack cocaine, and 5 grams of heroin as well as $778 cash seized.
Dontarius Soul is charged with:
- First-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (methamphetamine)
- Trafficking in a controlled substance (heroin)
- First-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (cocaine)
- Unlawful transaction with a minor – illegal controlled substance
- Possession of marijuana
- Excessive windshield/window tinting
He is currently being lodged at the Jessamine County Detention Center.