LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – Looking for some free festive activities to kick off your December holiday?
Lexington’s annual Christmas parade will be 11:00 a.m. Dec. 4, 2021, in downtown.
The event will include local bands, floats, and even an appearance from Santa Claus.
The parade comes as a partnership between University of Kentucky students and Downtown Lexington Partnership.
The students are working in teams to aid in recruitment, event promotion, merchant events, and logistics, with a focus on getting downtown businesses to host special events before, during, and after the parade.
- Begins at intersection of Main Street and Midland Avenue
- Will continue west on Main Street.
- Ends at intersection of Main Street and Mill Street.
- The parade will disperse from Mill Street.
Parking for participant personal vehicles
- Lexingto Herald-Leader front parking lot
- East Short Street.
- East Second Street.
- Corral Street.