Numerous posts, including KSP Post 12 which covers Shelby, Franklin, Anderson, Scott, Woodford, and Fayette counties, will conduct routine checkpoints designed to enforce traffic Kentucky traffic laws.
According to the news release from KSP Post 12, special attention will be paid to seatbelt use, sobriety, insurance, and registration violations. Here is a map of all 16 KSP posts.
A complete list of traffic safety checkpoint locations can be found here.
List of Fayette County checkpoints:
- US 25 Exit 99 I-75 North
- US 25 Exit 99 I-75 South
- US 25 Scott County Line
- US 25 At Ironworks
- US 27 Jessamine County Line
- US 60 Woodford County Line
- US 60 At Man O’ War
- US 60 At Rice Road
- Ironworks At Newtown Pike
- Ironworks At Kentucky Horse Park Entrance
- Ironworks At Kentucky Horse Park Campground Entrance
- Newtown Pike At Scott County Line