LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – “Spirit of the Bluegrass” is on summer break, but reporter Marvin Bartlett is gathering stories for a seventh season of the series which highlights unique people and places in Kentucky.
More than 160 feature stories have been produced since the franchise began in 2016 and they can be seen here on FOX56News.com or the FOX 56 News YouTube Channel.
If you have ideas you’d like to share, send Marvin an email to email@example.com.
MORE SPIRIT OF THE BLUEGRASS:
- ‘Spirit of the Bluegrass’ special highlights positive people
- Kentucky mail carrier delivers joy by sharing photos from his rural route
- Kentucky’s newest zoo is on historic land
- Rockcastle County cave is seldom open to visitors
- Louisville artist makes portraits the old-fashioned way
- Unique instrument gives a nice ring to Berea College campus
- See all Spirit of the Bluegrass stories here
“Spirit of the Bluegrass” returns in September. The segments will run on FOX 56 News at Ten on Wednesdays, with replays on the Thursday editions of the FOX 56 News morning shows and FOX 56 News at 7 p.m.